Hi everyone. Clement from Westcoast here.
Christmas hasn’t even come yet, but there are already plans for a new years celebration in Vancouver on December 31st.
The second celebration of this kind, this event will take place downtown from 6:30 PM on December 31st, 2016.
Specific details are still few, but the information available is below.
- The celebration will be free, and will take place from 6:30 PM on December 31st to 12:10 AM on January 1st, 2017
- There will be live music as well as two fireworks displays and a countdown to the start of the new year. Inside the Vancouver Convention Center, there will be two ball rooms for people to enjoy dancing, as well as a great view of both fireworks displays from the endows and private patios.
- Outside, there are also premium viewing areas, one of which is a family zone with lots of activities such as face painting and games. Tickets are needed for these premium events but the open air celebration is free to people who want to just come and join the countdown to the new year!
- Keep this event on your calendar as a possibility to attend!
- Tickets are found at: http://www.nyevan.com Clement